Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010

Congratz Janice, S.Pd!.!!

I want to give my congratulation to my best friend in campus for 3.5 years^^ Proficiate to Janice, S.Pd. who have finished her study on last Wednesday, 4th August 2010!!! Finally, your journey in Atma Jaya become very sweet, although it was full of obstacles.. Good luck for your future path in your job and your life J I won’t forget sweet memories with you and other friends in university, hope we can be friends as long as we get older…




















Thanks ya jan udah bantu ngisi kehidupan kampus gw di atma :D Semoga suatu saat bisa mengikuti jejak Mr. Marcellinus hehehe... ^_^

2 komentar:

  1. wah me9a .. saya sampai terharu tyta bikin post ini hahaha....

    iyah 9a tq yah... yup.. unforgetable sweet memories hehe sometimes I wanna feel it again but of course in different situation haha...
    and... no thanks... S1 aj cukup .. haha

    BalasHapus
  2. iya jan hahaha..
    siapa tau dapet scholarship utk S2, siapa yg nolak :p semoga aja nanti di laen waktu dapet kesempatan bareng2 lg ^_^

    BalasHapus